Tax law is a complicated, and violations lead to serious consequences including penalties, interest charges, seizures of assets, or worse—jail time. Dealing with the CRA can be a frustrating interaction, but it doesn’t have to be. When faced with any tax difficulties—whether it be personal or business—it’s best to let your experienced lawyers represent you.
WHEN YOU NEED HELP
Crossings International is fully prepared to assist you with a variety of tax-related issues. We specialize in business taxes, personal taxes, taxes on death, international taxes, and more. When it comes to tax law, our Crossings lawyers can help with:
- Starting a business, and optimizing after-tax returns for owner-managers;
- Engaging in international business;
- Complicated cross-border tax scenarios such as dual residency, non-residency, new Canadian residents;
- Tax fraud and tax penalties;
- Tax controversies such as audits, appeals and objections;
- Matters before the Tax Court of Canada;
- Voluntary disclosure programme;
- Offshore tax information programme;
- Investing in Canada as a non-resident;
- Wealth planning;
- Transfer pricing;
- Tax implications of immigrating to Canada;
No matter is too big or small for us to handle!
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CROSSINGS
We combine the experience and knowledge you would get from a large multinational law firm with the personal service and reasonable fees of a boutique firm. We endeavor to work on a flat-fee model in almost all cases; this way, you know what our fees will be up front—so there are no surprises. We also pride ourselves on accessibility. We want you to have confidence that we understand your situation, and we want you to call us if you have any questions or concerns throughout your process.
Whatever your tax situation, a lawyer can be an invaluable resource for legal advice, representation in court, or negotiations. For more information or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.